Sunday 20 November 2011

Trip Quotes (to date)

“TO THE MAX!!! J” – Harry
“Cool bananas” – Harry
“Rock ‘n’ roll” – Harry
“Whaddarya mumbling about” (to be mumbled and accompanied with hand gestures shaking in your face) – Harry
“Livin’ the dream” – Guber
“TYBI – Tuck your balls in” – Guber (Steven)
“Leverage – meow!” – Guber
“Up the bum, no babies!” – Guber
“AFD – Alcohol free day” – Guber
“A2O2C – Acronyms are out of control” – Guber
“LML – Love my life” – Guber
“FML – Fuck my life” – Sonny
“…in my bed…” – Sonny
“Everyone keeps ruffling my hair. Is that a good thing or am I just turning into the truck dog?” – Sonny
“TS – Tactical spew” – Ali Baba (Shaun)
“Try everything twice” – Ali Baba
“Get in there deep-like” – Ali Baba
“Being too awesome” (when referring to his worst habit) – Ali Baba
“Super-tetra-mega-awesome” – Ali Baba
“If I were a mosaic, I’d stick it to her!” (when referring to the mosaic of Venus at Volubilis) – Ali Baba
“Dirka-dirkas” (when referring to any currency) – Kristy
“Loco in MO-RO-KO” – All
“Meow!” – All

No comments:

Post a Comment