Thursday 10 November 2011

Livin’ it up in Luton

So I stubbornly decided to stay in Luton for the night despite everyone telling me to stay in London. I saw the Easy Jet hangar and the airport
and decided there might just be more to see and do in London. Plus I wanted to go to a few travel stores and pick up a water bottle with a purifier, a new easy-dry (and barely have to wash!) t-shirt, and another lock.
I only had just enough time to look at the squirrels in Russell Square,
a vintage car show in Oxford Street,
Trafalgar square,
Big Ben
and the London Eye.
I can’t believe I haven’t been to London before (though I think I went when I was 2!) And somehow me thinks a half day really isn’t enough time to see the sights! I will have to come back another time.
Luton nightlife involved room service of a glass of wine and fish and chips! I was warned but actually it was good to relax a little and get free wifi…

No comments:

Post a Comment