Sunday 22 January 2012

Another hair update!

I think I need to change my hair updates to ‘Hair style of the week’ as every time I seem to post an update on hair or facial hair, someone else goes and does something radical.
So Guber got a skullet. Amazing.

Here he is with his skullet, Josh with his now overgrown mullet and Garrett with his mohawk. An incredible sight.

Then Garrett decided the stares from the locals weren’t so friendly any more so he decided to shave it all off. For a minute he was considering leaving one small tuft

but then decided to get rid of all of it.

Guber has also since shaved off his skullet again for the same reasons – to not freak out the locals. It’s one thing for our truck society (which clearly has lost all touch with reality and good taste for that matter) but it’s another thing when you start getting angry or scared looks from the locals.

So at this stage, dare I say, most of us look pretty respectable for once.

No comments:

Post a Comment